Wednesday 16 September 2015

On the Table/September's details


Hi dear readers,
A long time ago, I made a few posts like this. So, finally is the time to correct this mistake :-) September details are inspired by lovely Paris, in which I spent previous three days. You can notice Bible of every fashion blogger - French Vogue, my new sensual spicy-frutty-floral perfume Givenchy Live Irresistible, delicious rasberry cake, nude tones of  Kiko nail polish and Givenchy lipstick and, of course, my old fellows Chanel classic 2.55 purse and Apple iPad. 
What is your favourite items for new season? These days, I've been thinking about how to mix my old and new clothes/accessories to create modern outfits which I show you in the next posts :)
Kisses,
Ivana








Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig