Wednesday 29 July 2015

Sweet Summer Day


Hi, dear friends!
I've discovered very cute new place in my town. It is an Italian pastry shop "Dolce Tintolino" with a wide selection of tasty desserts (such as pop cakes, cupcakes, macaroons, fruit and chocolate cakes, Italian gelato...) and with a very pleasant ambient. It was very hard to choose only one cake to degustate. But,  I'll be back there soon to try more of these delicious sweets :-) For this occasion (and after that, for a pleasant walking around the city) I have created romantic girly outfit in accordance to pastel baroque ambient. Items, which I picked are this lovely white-coral dress with embroidered details, super comfy coral leather flats and white soft leather bag. Also, there are dark sunnies, two elegant rings and bracelet with Swarovski elements. 
Despite the hot July temperature, I spent a very good time with my dear friend Maja, who was my photographer this time and made these gorgeous pics. Summer day, girly chat and adorable cakes are tested recipe of good, exciting time :-) 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Stay inspired,
Ivana






















Photos by Maja Kajtez ( Thanks a lot my lovely friend :-* )

Outfit information
Dress: Derhy Paris / Flats: Clarks / Bag: Guess / Rings: Swarovski and Esprit / Bracelet: Oliver Weber
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig