Saturday 6 June 2015

Turquoise Tones


Hello my lovely readers!
This post is coloured with beautiful turquoise colour. 
I was wearing stretch pencil skirt and wide transparent blouse with attractive pattern. Turquoise tones are really great for a sunny summer days of strolling. Also, I chose white sandals in retro style, dark blue purse with a long chain and some of accessories.
I like to wear pencil skirt, because it is very practical and with the right accessories it can easily transform from a plain and conservative business look into something more trendy and interesting. Also, it is flexible item to mix up with a lot types of blouses and shoes. And, of course, it is one of the wardrobe essentials that suits most body shapes. It is so cool, isn't it!
I wish you a fabulous weekend folks!
With love,
Ivana












My Outfit:
Skirt: Cortefiel / Blouse: Cortefiel / Sandals: Alpina / Sunnies: Escada / Purse and Jewelry: vintage
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig