Wednesday 22 April 2015

Insta Spring Diary

Hello my dear readers!
A few months ago, I showed you similar post with my the most attractive photos from the favourite social network Instagram (hashtag: #spring). I like that kind of posts, it is the big source of inspiration. Today, you can see my Spring collages (see more here). What we have there, ooh a lot of flowers (of course :)), delicious desserts, colorful Easter eggs, white tendencies (because I can't  imagine spring without white) and much more. 

Have a nice day,

Kisses,
Ivana

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers (my photos)

Happy and Colourful Easter (my photos)

Coffee and Cakes are always a good idea  (my photos)
White Beauties (my photos, except the last one is from the Web)
Pretty Pastels (photos from the Web)

Ah l'amour l'amour (photos from the Web)



 Red&Black  Inspiration: lovely lady Monica Belucci, red lips, heels, lace and tulle (photos from the Web)



Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig